Senior Research Specialist
|职称:||Senior Research Specialist|
|位置:||Dalian Shi, Liaoning|
|招聘发布:||March 09, 2020 15:49|
- Provide all-round research service to equity analysts and PM across the Asia-Pac region, including on initiations and on-going coverage.
- Prepare detailed financial models (including valuations), industry studies and company notes.
- Provide quality data and analysis to make the research process more efficient and robust.
- Keep abreast of important trends and developments in the relevant sectors/geographies.
- Provide need-based analysis on unassigned stocks.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and within the team.
- Make regular presentations to the team on relevant topics/areas of expertise. Train junior team members.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 5+ years of investment research experience
- Good communication skill and people skill
- Financial Skills - Good understanding of financial statements; Proficient financial modelling skill and valuation skill
- Analytical / Problem solving skills, with a logical thought process - to sort, analyse and creatively interpret large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Knowledge of a sector/geography - key drivers, dynamics, trends and indicators
- Database skills - Proficiency in Bloomberg, Datastream, Factiva, T1A and other financial databases
- Business proficiency in English (read/speak/write) and Mandarin, Japanese or Korean language a plus but not required
Senior Manager - Investment Compliance Department
Portfolio Manager, Multi-Asset Solutions
Fixed Income Quant Analyst
Associate Director - Head of Risk Management
Chief Compliance Officer, China