Senior Legal Counsel, Global Insurance Firm
|职称:||Senior Legal Counsel, Global Insurance Firm|
|位置:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|招聘发布:||August 16, 2017 08:54|
Our client, a leading international Insurance and financial services group, is seeking a Senior Legal counsel to be an integral part of their regulatory legal team and assist in supporting their busy Hong Kong and Macau insurance operations.
In addition to managing the regulatory legal team and providing legal support to the senior management, Counsel will be responsible for providing legal support and advise on regulatory aspects of the company and its subsidiaries, advising and driving changes on new regulatory initiatives, projects, policies and help business to adapt to the new regulatory environment.
The Counsel will ensure that the business is compliant with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Minimum 10 years PQE - top law firm training and ideally in-house insurance experience or regulatory experience in a financial services firm.
- Well versed in Hong Kong regulations and guidelines stipulated by HKMA, OCI, MPFA and AMCM
- Well versed with CRS, FATCA and other related regulatory reporting.
- High degree of proficiency in the English and Chinese languages (written and spoken)
- Able to work independently and also manage a team
- Being customer centric while protecting the Company's interests
This could be a great opportunity for a regulatory lawyer in financial services business to explore the very stable and growing Insurance sector.
For further details and a confidential discussion please contact Mudita Valakati on email@example.com or +852 3589 6862.
Legal Counsel, Alternative Funds, Global Asset Manager
Head of Compliance, Securities Firm
Compliance Officer, Global Asset Management
Lawyer, Banking & Finance, Global Bank
AVP/VP, Compliance Testing, Global Asset Manager