Quality Control Associate (Biotechnology Sector)
|职称:||Quality Control Associate (Biotechnology Sector)|
|招聘发布:||September 07, 2020 11:05|
Our client is a US MNC that is listed on NYSE and has been experiencing strong growth across the region.
They are keen to identify a QC Analyst/Microbiologist who has a strong technical knowledge in quality control (QC) to join them in driving sales across the APAC region.
This role is responsible for managing distributors. He/she must be able to demonstrate value-add to the distributors by providing consultative level in validation support, technical trials involving our products, attend to customer technical quarries, conduct product training on sterility and disinfection products.
- Develop sales strategies in driving the industrial business with a focus on sterility and disinfection products across APAC.
- Establish and manage new distribution and existing distribution channels.
- Conduct market analysis and gather market intelligence for business planning through trade shows.
- Organize trade seminars and training programs to educate prospects and existing customers.
- Facilitate the manufacturing of products based on customers' specifications. Participate in product trials and gather 1st hand information for achieving sales from potential customers.
- Be equipped with product knowledge to ensure that all customers/distributors' technical inquiries are met.
- Provide recommendations on the products to potential customers/distributors during the sales cycle.
- Ensure that the distributors have adequate product knowledge during selling.
- Plan for site visits to meet sales objectives.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing product data sheets, training materials and sales kits.
- Collaborate with the Regulatory Affairs Manager in the registration of products within the National requirements of each sales market.
Ideally, this candidate has a Bachelor's Degree in Science, majoring in Microbiology or Diploma in Microbiology or equivalent from a reputable institution with 4 years of minimum related work experience
He/she is must be independent, customer-oriented and self-driven. He/she demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail. He/she must also be an effective communication of in-depth technical information at all levels internally and with cust`omers.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a Group with definite plans for growth.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.