Head of Talent Acquisition, Malaysia, Global Financial Services
|职称:||Head of Talent Acquisition, Malaysia, Global Financial Services|
|招聘发布:||January 19, 2018 13:20|
Our client is a leading global financial services company and are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition for Malaysia. The recruitment manager will provide overall leadership, direction and management for full-cycle recruiting strategy and
execution, guidelines and procedures concerning recruitment best practices, systems, reporting, compliance and
recruitment methodology for Malaysia recruiting.
The recruitment manager is responsible for managing a large and diverse team of recruitment managers, recruiters
and third-party relationships and works closely with business leaders and has oversight over permanent recruitment activities and ensuring the team is aligned to support the hiring needs across all businesses and continually focussed on
improving the candidate experience.
- Lead all recruiting efforts to support a specific or multiple business population (hiring requirements, reporting,
- sourcing, assessment, on boarding).
- Manage a team of recruitment professionals and support staff ensuring the ongoing allocation of resources.
- Working closely with local and global businesses on resource planning.
- Performance measurement and management via agreed recruitment metrics.
- Perform a key role working with regional and global recruitment leaders to ensure regional and global
- recruitment strategies are successfully implemented.
- Play a lead role in best practice utilisation of Taleo, Avature, and any other agreed recruitment technologies
- within country/region/business unit, including consistent usage of the new APAC harmonized recruitment
- systems and processes. Implement 100% usage and provide user support. Experience with cloud-based HR
- technologies a plus.
- Design and implement leading edge assessment tools and processes in agreement with global tools.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policies and practices are
- Implement recruitment dashboards and define operational reporting requirements to deliver against business
expectations and measure the effectiveness of the recruitment team. Ensure full utilisation of human capital
reporting and consistency with regional and global reporting.
- Manage and review existing sourcing channels and recruitment processes to identify stages/processes that
may be improved. Select sources and techniques to fulfil organization needs by attracting qualified candidates.
- Design and build diversified sourcing strategies leveraging direct sourcing tools.
- Partner with businesses to resolve highly complex issues.
- Recruit prospective employees for Executive Level positions as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends within the financial services industry.
- Establish strong, effective relationships with line managers, executives and peers as well as third-parties as
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Head of Talent Acquisition - GC for Retailing company
VP Talent Acquisition Project Lead, Asia, Global Bank
HR Business Partner, 12 month contract, Financial Services
Talent Development Manager
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
HR Business Partner, Professional Services