Head of Investment Data Governance & Controls, Asset Manager
|职称:||Head of Investment Data Governance & Controls, Asset Manager|
|招聘发布:||February 16, 2021 12:19|
This position is expected to provide leadership regarding the continuous enhancement of their Investment Operating Model, the investment outcomes it furthers, and its culture.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day priorities, activities and deliverables of the department in multiple locations.
- Managing the administration and implementation of the governance and control framework in response to on-going change and development.
- Providing management input to the relevant initiatives across the Investment function with respect to data, breach and error analytics and the greater application of technology to enhance the robustness and efficiency of processes and controls addressing operational, compliance and regulatory risks.
- Overseeing the implementation and development of the Investment Data Governance function, including the on-going production of monthly investment data quality reporting with respect to critical data elements within the Investment Data Domain
- Overseeing the implementation and continuous improvement of the systems, process and data for pre and post-trade controls, post-trade monitoring from within Shared Services.
- Providing ongoing input to the Investment Governance Framework so as to facilitate continuous improvement in support of strategic goals.
- Acting as an advocate for the IGF with respect to Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit functions in support of monitoring, assurance and audit within the three lines of defence approach to risk management.
- Managing interactions with stakeholders to achieve efficient, robust and demonstrable monitoring, assurance and audit activities.
- Promoting the ongoing enhancement culture regarding governance, risk and compliance with respect to the Investment Operating Model.
- Overseeing the implementation of projects and initiatives furthering the development of the Investment Operating Model with respect to data, breach and error analytics and the greater application of technology to enhance the robustness and efficiency of processes and controls addressing operational, compliance and regulatory risks.
You will have at least 15 of related Asset Management Compliance or Financial Risk Management experience. Experience managing a team with a variety of functional areas and technical elements. Excellent organisational, presentation and communication skills. Chartered Financial Analyst or similar qualifications would be viewed favourably. Ability to deal with and handle multiple and changing priorities. Project and change management experience.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
ESG/Sustainability Investment Specialist, Global Asset Manager
Investment Control Associate, Asset Management
Singapore River, Singapore
Business Manager APAC- Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Director, Distribution Enablement - Asset Manager
China Property Credit Analyst - International Asset Manager