Head of HR, SG, Private Equity
|职称:||Head of HR, SG, Private Equity|
|招聘发布:||June 08, 2020 13:57|
Our client is a successful and well regarded private equity firm looking for a Head of Human Resources to support their continued growth. This is a high visibility and hands-on role covering the Singapore business, working closely with all levels of the business.
- Driving strategic HR agendas and managing effective and efficient HR operations.
- Work closely with the Asia Pacific leadership team to define and implement HR strategies to support the firm's business strategy and growth plans.
- Act as a key HR business partner to business leaders across the region
- Work with COE HR specialists providing advice and guidance across areas including performance management, compensation and benefits, talent management, organizational development, workplace culture and employee relations.
- 10+ years Human Resources experience
- Dynamic self-starter with strong EQ, presentation and communication skills.
- Experienced in the full suite of HR generalist functions, both operationally and strategically.
- Have managed teams onshore and offshore.
- Strong exposure to HR within international financial services or professional services firms.
- Prior experience in private equity firms will be advantageous.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Head of Asia Sustainability Strategy, Global Asset Management
Head of Marketing, Southeast Asia, Global Asset Management
Business Manager Equity Derivatives AVP/ VP
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Equities dealer, Private Markets, Private Investment Platform
Investment Analyst, Global ex-Asia Equities, Family Office