Global Director of Supply Chain & Logistics
|职称:||Global Director of Supply Chain & Logistics|
|联系人姓名:||Choo Hui Ting|
|招聘发布:||May 12, 2020 12:22|
Our client is a Global B2B business with Manufacturing Operations globally. They are market leaders in the development and innovative production of a variety of customised products and solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high-quality supply chain planning and distribution capabilities. The company takes pride in ensuring an optimized end-to-end supply chain and quality management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently looking to hire a Global Director of Supply Chain and Logistics.
This position will take a lead in ensuring optimized supply planning, order management as well as on-time distribution/delivery processes which are in accordance to the relevant customs regulations etc.
This position will be focusing on the below:
- Spearhead strategic supply chain transformation
- Accountable to ensure an optimized flow of supply network distribution and logistics activities between regional distribution centres
- Operationally lead and manage a team of regional supply planning, logistics and warehousing, and order fulfilment managers and specialists based across multiple manufacturing sites in Asia and beyond
- Drive material supply allocation by working closely with Production and Procurement teams
- Actively involved in monitoring and improving 3PL performances, including required trainings to regional and global stakeholders concerned
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Acquired experiences in big team management responsibilities
- Proven track record in strategic planning skills, with an acquired solution-oriented mindset to deal with complex supply chain planning
- Excellent interpersonal communication and change management skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Regional Order Operations Manager
Production (Senior) Manager (Chemicals)
Regional Quality Manager
Customer Service Manager (Healthcare Service)
HRBP - Food and beverage industry
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong