Equities dealer, Private Markets, Private Investment Platform
|职称:||Equities dealer, Private Markets, Private Investment Platform|
|招聘发布:||August 06, 2020 22:43|
Our client is Southeast Asia's largest licensed private investment platform that leverages technology and data to curate opportunities in growth & pre-IPO companies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Ability to value private market deals and find liquidity
* Provide innovative trading ideas, structures and solutions to clients guided by data
* Provide execution advisory to clients based on existing market conditions
* Strong understanding (trading systems & routing process) in public exchanges
* Liaise with different departments across the execution chain; provide settlement solutions
* Maintain day-to-day operations of desk while minimising market and operational risk
Skills & Experience Required:
* PE candidates who are interested to consider dealing in both private and public equities to apply
* Preferably an academic degree in the legal field
* Understand how to build private market valuations.
* At least 4 years of experience in dealing or sales trading experience in institutional equities, private bank client advisory/sales
* Financial modelling
* Strong numeracy, analytical skills and well-developed business sense with excellent attention to details
* Infinite energy and drive to succeed; required to deal in U.S. timezone and over the weekends/public holidays when necessary
* Experience and/or interest in Financial Technology (''Fintech'') startups and private investments.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.