Director, Regional HRBP APAC, Top Tier Chemical Company
|职称:||Director, Regional HRBP APAC, Top Tier Chemical Company|
|招聘发布:||November 13, 2017 16:15|
A top tier US chemical company is looking for a regional HRBP APAC for their HR Team.
- Prepare, Lead, drive, own the change management activities and programs in Asia based on business strategy
- Prepare, Lead, drive, own the Asia People strategy based on the global people strategy and aligned with the Asia Pacific business strategy.
- Drive key projects in Asia involving People/ HR matters such as know how build up, strengthening competencies, organizational design, Agile Performance development, talent management, dynamic rewards
- Work closely with our Joint Venture
- As required, Drive the M&A activities related to the people matters and ensure proper integration aligned with the business strategy
- Be the main point of contact for People related matters to the APLT and senior leaders positions in Asia. Challenge, coach, advise provide solutions to the Asia business
- Ensure proper Coordination of people activities within the Asia region. Ensure full coordination with the satellites sites to implement or drive objectives for PU associates where People responsibility is with another lead HR business.
Education & Experience: University degree major in HRM with at least 10 years management experience in HR area and 5 years as HR lead. At least 5 years of experience leading change management programs.
- Experience in downstream businesses is a real asset
- Solid knowledge of HR policy and people programs, as well as management approaches is crucial. Proven track record in change management, build-up of capabilities, cultural awareness
- Very high level of confidentiality/discretion required for handling the different HR issues.
- Drive & Energy important
HR Director APAC, Singapore, Hospitality
Assistant HR Manager, Recruitment, Singapore, Hospitality
Senior Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist, Singapore, Biotech
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking