Director Performance Marketing, Global Hotel Group
|职称:||Director Performance Marketing, Global Hotel Group|
|招聘发布:||October 22, 2019 17:39|
- Ensure that Greater China has a tailored annual Marketing plan, including national wide/small region based / segment based-specific campaigns throughout the year, developing campaign & creative, marketing planning activities and campaign execution wherever possible and adapting to business needs as they arise.
- Build, promote and execute hotel co-op funded Marketing activity and perform Co-Op execution for assigned destination(s) & segments, including rooms, F&B and B2B
- Support performance of non-contracted leisure business by being accountable for commercial channel performance to Greater China (including brand.com, App, Wechat, Fliggy, OTA, etc).
- Explore opportunities in driving our business in any local new emerging platform(s).
- Partner with colleagues in other regions to build outbound source-market activity throughout the year.
- Support B2B business for the market, including China Showcase, managing & optimizing of digital RFP generation, etc
- Support F&B business via launching seasonal promotions, mooncake sells and ongoing optimizing for all relevant F&B digital channels in China.
- Cultivate and leverage key in-market relationships, partnerships and resources across rooms, F&B and B2B segments.
- Partner with the Greater China Regional commercial team to understand and address commercial performance through marketing activities.
- Partner with our Media/Social Media/Performance/Marketing Execution and Operation COEs (Centers of Excellence) to launch campaign in the market on time with consistent optimizing and measurement.
- Provide support to Greater China hotels to optimise their online and offline hotel presence, with a particular focus on growing book direct revenue and channel mix.
- Build and sustain an entrepreneurial and agile team culture.