Director, Human Resources, Supply Chain
|职称:||Director, Human Resources, Supply Chain|
|招聘发布:||November 15, 2021 13:55|
Provide strategic direction and support for human resources initiatives in Worldwide Supply Chain, focused on the Sourcing Center operations in Singapore.
This position will also be leading strategic HR projects for the Supply Chain group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the end to end HR processes for the Global SC Sourcing Center in Singapore. Partner with Worldwide Supply Chain senior management to ensure that human resources initiatives support the business objectives and operating needs.
- Provide strategic direction, advice, guidance and support to the Supply Chain leadership to ensure the accomplishment of business objectives.
- In executing Operations strategies for the WW SC Sourcing Center, partnering with and utilise Worldwide Human Resources centres of excellence (such as Compensation & Benefits, Organisation Effectiveness, etc.)
- Participate in the preparation, communication & execution of Worldwide Human Resources programs including performance management, compensation (salary planning, incentive programs), recognition programs, benefits and other human resources initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of Human Resources policies, programs, laws and issues. Ensure company-wide compliance with policies and local labour laws.
- Provide advice on local supply chain employees and union relations and policy matters.
- Participate in the resolution of employee relations issues.
- Provide coaching to the leadership team. Coach and develop local market HR Leaders.
- Orchestrate the performance management process.
- Assess training and development needs to ensure timely development of Associates for current and future positions. Develop and deliver programs as appropriate. Partner with Worldwide Human Resources on initiatives and programs.
- Develop and monitor succession plans for Supply Chain to ensure a competent workforce.
- Actively participate in the staffing/recruiting process at the senior level.
- 7+ years of senior-level HR generalist experience, preferably with global supply chain experience and/or Global Centers of expertise either in Shared Services; Global Procurement Centers.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.