CFO, Global Insurance Firm
|职称:||CFO, Global Insurance Firm|
|招聘发布:||May 19, 2020 18:18|
A well established global insurance firm is looking to hire a CFO for their Singapore operations. You will be responsible for the following
- Lead the functions of financial accounting, treasury, disbursements, investment accounting, regulatory capital and financial reporting, and actuarial
- To ensure that processes are developed and implemented to support the financial requirements of the branch
- Monitor that all closing entries under Singapore IFRS, and MAS insurance returns are performed properly and correctly during month-end and quarter-end closing, ensure that all reports are accurate, complete and on time
- Assesses impact of new IFRS 17 accounting requirements on current business
- Appropriate interpretation and application of regulatory financial reporting requirements
- Correct calculation and reporting of Singapore regulatory capital
Qualified Accountant with 12+ years of experience in the insurance industry. Strong stakeholder management, people management and project management skills required. Only Singaporeans and PRs will be considered.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.