AVP, Client On-Boarding, Private Bank
|职称:||AVP, Client On-Boarding, Private Bank|
|招聘发布:||November 07, 2017 18:03|
- Responsible for all Compliance issues relating to client
- Tracking and maintaining records of the status
- Assist in regulatory reporting and HO reporting, where required.
- Responsible for Compliance periodic review of clients
- Responsible for monitoring, review for staff compliance with Code of Conduct, conflict of interest issues.
- Responsible for NCM, FATCA issues.
- Assist in AML transaction monitoring and / or investigation works undertaken by Compliance.
- To provide leave cover for other team members, as required.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Head of Compliance or Deputy Head of Compliance.
- Minimum Diploma Holder
- 10 -15 years of experience in private banking compliance environment
- Experience in using Worldcheck, Lexis Nexis, Google
- Good experience in reviewing client due diligence information such as source of wealth, the prospect's economic background, perform searches on the prospect to see if there is any negative news prior to account opening.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Read and good understanding of Mandarin.
- Team player and able to work independently under tight deadline pressure
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069