AVP, Business Finance & Transformation, Investment Banking
|职称:||AVP, Business Finance & Transformation, Investment Banking|
|招聘发布:||May 03, 2019 15:48|
Being part of the COO Office, this role will help drive the changes in business finance, management information matters and streamline work processes in APAC region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide finance support to business heads and business managers with data analysis and reports including managed revenues, client contribution, headcount, budgeting and costing
- Drive and follow through projects and initiatives end-to-end
- Liaise with business heads on budgeting, cost initiatives, and analysis
- Originate and manage efficiency improvement ideas (using technology)
Key requirements include:
- Degree in Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in business finance, MI reporting, business management, process improvement, and business transformation within Investment Banking/Global Markets
- Strong experience in various Microsoft applications and other tools for reporting
- Adaptable and independent with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Solid communication and multi-tasking skills
Please note that only Singaporeans and PRs are considered at this point in time.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.