Associate Investment Review, Global Investment Fund House
|职称:||Associate Investment Review, Global Investment Fund House|
|招聘发布:||April 12, 2019 15:45|
Core Functions & Responsibilities:
The Investment Review team provides independent evaluations of proposals to invest in private and publicly listed companies, both in a Singapore and international context and across all industries. In co-operation with investment origination and execution teams, the (senior) Associate will:
- Review and occasionally build complex financial models used for company valuations;
- Identify key assumptions, valuation and risk drivers and stress-test financial models to assess the impact of various scenarios on value and returns;
- Provide a broader risk and upside assessment through review of non-model related drivers and due diligence findings;
- Develop transaction-specific monitoring guidelines for investee companies post investment;
- Occasionally participate in the review of existing investee companies, particularly from a valuation and risk driver analysis perspective;
- Occasionally provide input for due diligence planning and participate in due diligence exercises.
Qualifications & Capabilities
- Experience in PE/M&A transaction execution, equity research, valuation , investment risk management, or in a transaction approval and evaluation role; alternatively, relevant experience in transaction services and M&A due diligence;
- Significant experience building complex, integrated financial valuation models from the ground up;
- Advanced degree in finance, economics, business administration, accounting or a quantitative discipline;
- International experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Strong financial modelling skills (designing, coding and reviewing);
- Detailed understanding of valuation methodologies, including complex DCF and LBO models;
- Able to quickly grasp and understand business dynamics, risk and value drivers of target companies across all industries and geographies;
- Commercially astute and able to assess an investment proposal in its entirety;
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maturity and diplomatic influencing skills to partner with a wide spectrum of colleagues across the organisation, including origination and execution teams;
- Confident and strong communication skills. Needs to be able to structure, discuss and present complex issues in an easy to understand manner, including to senior management;
- Eager to learn and able to work under tight deadlines;
- Good team player who puts the organisation first;
- Fluent, but not necessarily native, English skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Director, Quantitative Strategist, Global Investment Firm
Finance Manager, Investment Management Firm
Senior Manager, China Business Development, Global Famous Fund
ESG Officer, Reputable Asian based Investment Management Firm
Hong Kong, Hong Kong