Operations - Asset management
|Job title:||Operations - Asset management|
|Salary:||Bonus per year|
|Contact name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
As a member of the Global Operations team, we are looking for a talent professional to support operational activities across the investment lifecycle, global initiatives and projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Order generation (input only):
- Order Generation of various asset classes into Bloomberg AIM
- Monitor of maturities and expiring contracts - Inform IM and rolling.
- Asset allocation changes and implementation management - Rebalance of portfolios per IM request
- Cash management - Cash projection monitor, FX instructions to cover/ repatriate local currency following trades, corporate action, Proxy voting
- Providing support to the investment team and institutional clients
- Act as subject matter expert on the funds/portfolios covered
- Overseeing the Service Provider in reconciling portfolio level activity
- Weekly/ Monthly Investment manager meeting reports preparation - update packs using FACTSET, Reuters, Bloomberg etc, submit to print prior to meetings.
- Systems, procedures and controls - involvement in system projects, updating procedures and documents
- Research and projects - Assist IM with any ad hoc projects or research papers.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience working in Asset Management, particuarly in an operations capacity.