Operational Risk Manager, Global Asset Management
|Job title:||Operational Risk Manager, Global Asset Management|
|Salary:||competitive benefits per year|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
A leading global asset management firm is looking to hire an operational risk manager to look after the region. You will be responsible for the following
- Managing operational risk across various entities and geographies.
- Oversight of operational risk framework.
- Analysing material sources of operational risk across the region.
- Developing, reviewing and updating risk policies, frameworks and processes.
- Oversee regular Risk and Control Self Assessments.
- Involvement in key projects and initiatives.
- Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks and provide recommendations to address the control weaknesses, and monitor the implementation progress of the enhanced controls.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of proven experience in asset management industry/ banking & 1st or 2nd line operational risk management. Good communication skill, stakeholder management, leadership and guidance.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.