|Job title:||Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||Negotiable per year|
|Contact name:||Michael Tang|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
Exclusive Opportunity - Kyoto, Japan
Salary range: 8-10M (flexible depending on the successful candidate)
We are working on a unique opportunity as a top-tier executive assistant to be responsible for property management and executive support for the family office of one of Asia's most prominent businesspeople.
We are on the hunt for a special type of professional. Someone with exquisite customer service, high-end taste, and impeccable organizational ability.
Someone from the hospitality industry who can carry out both property management duties of a large estate, and consistently provide high-quality support on all matters for the family while in Japan.
- Arrange top-class chefs and catering services for private parties, special celebrations, evening galas, etc.
- Curate the finest selection of food and beverages
- Design and organize activities in accordance with requests from guests of the owner
- Manage budget and scheduling to ensure the property is well maintained
- Develop and train junior hospitality staff to meet owner's preference and standards
- Carry out special projects as needed at the request of the owner
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and expertise in areas such as fine wine, Chinese tea, culture, and arts
- Top-end executive support experience
- Minimum 3 years of hotel, clubhouse management, or other relevant experience
- Highly communicative and discreet
- Flexible on schedule and willing to be on call for periods at a time
- Fluent in Japanese & Mandarin (applications from very strong candidates with Japanese and English may be considered)
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits, and exposure to a well-known and respected person. The role will be varied and exciting, but also demanding at times.
For more information on this unique opportunity please contact: mailto:email@example.comProfile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.