VP/Director, Business Intelligence, Asset Management
|Job Title:||VP/Director, Business Intelligence, Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 10:52|
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to establish a business intelligence capability for our client's business.
You will be a self-starter who is equally comfortable performing complex analysis on large data sets and driving forward a strategic vision. The newly established function will focus on driving business value through the use of internal and external data, predictive analytics and data science with the following responsibilities:
- Determine key business intelligence metrics for our business in Europe and Asia and a framework to gain insights that inform short and longer-term decision making
- Identify and integrate key data sources to improve our internal and external business intelligence
- Partner closely with a well-established equivalent team in HQ, learning from their experience and bringing best practice to Asia
- Quickly understand key drivers of our performance and identify areas for improvement to deliver growth and revenue goals, specifically developing KPIs to monitor and improve business and marketing effectiveness
- Leverage data to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems
- Work with marketing team members to scope and define marketing analysis
- Work with the sales teams across Asia to segment their prospects and then target them more effectively
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer behaviour, competitive trends, and business drivers to inform decision making
- Build relationships with peers and data providers in the industry to develop an understanding of best in class business intelligence for Asia
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with the ability to motivate, inspire and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated experience delivering actionable insight for a consumer business.
- Excellent problem-solving skills along with the ability to find creative solutions for challenges regarding campaigns and communication of results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment. Independently identify and set priorities in rapidly changing and ambiguous environment.
- Passion for learning and innovating new methodologies in the intersection of applied math / probability / statistics / computer science. Proficient at translating unstructured business problems into an abstract mathematical framework.
- Ability to make intelligent approximations of mathematical models in order to make them practical and scalable.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices, digital marketing tools and channels.
- Advanced ETL and SQL writing skills required.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical analysis tool such as R or Python.
- Expert in dash boarding tools (e.g. Tableau) and advanced experience in Excel.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence cross-functional teams
- BA/BSc degree in Business / Computer Science / Analytics / Econometrics required, master degree preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Manager - Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Investment Operations, Global Asset Management Firm
Client Service Associate/ Manager, Global Asset Management
Compliance Manager, Global Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong