VP/Director, Business Intelligence, Asset Management
|Job Title:||VP/Director, Business Intelligence, Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 10:52|
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to establish a business intelligence capability for our client's business.
You will be a self-starter who is equally comfortable performing complex analysis on large data sets and driving forward a strategic vision. The newly established function will focus on driving business value through the use of internal and external data, predictive analytics and data science with the following responsibilities:
- Determine key business intelligence metrics for our business in Europe and Asia and a framework to gain insights that inform short and longer-term decision making
- Identify and integrate key data sources to improve our internal and external business intelligence
- Partner closely with a well-established equivalent team in HQ, learning from their experience and bringing best practice to Asia
- Quickly understand key drivers of our performance and identify areas for improvement to deliver growth and revenue goals, specifically developing KPIs to monitor and improve business and marketing effectiveness
- Leverage data to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems
- Work with marketing team members to scope and define marketing analysis
- Work with the sales teams across Asia to segment their prospects and then target them more effectively
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer behaviour, competitive trends, and business drivers to inform decision making
- Build relationships with peers and data providers in the industry to develop an understanding of best in class business intelligence for Asia
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with the ability to motivate, inspire and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated experience delivering actionable insight for a consumer business.
- Excellent problem-solving skills along with the ability to find creative solutions for challenges regarding campaigns and communication of results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment. Independently identify and set priorities in rapidly changing and ambiguous environment.
- Passion for learning and innovating new methodologies in the intersection of applied math / probability / statistics / computer science. Proficient at translating unstructured business problems into an abstract mathematical framework.
- Ability to make intelligent approximations of mathematical models in order to make them practical and scalable.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices, digital marketing tools and channels.
- Advanced ETL and SQL writing skills required.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical analysis tool such as R or Python.
- Expert in dash boarding tools (e.g. Tableau) and advanced experience in Excel.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence cross-functional teams
- BA/BSc degree in Business / Computer Science / Analytics / Econometrics required, master degree preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Director, Asset Management
Public Relations Director, Top Global Asset Management Firm
Business Manager, Investment Management Firm
Multi Asset Portfolio Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based Equity Trader, Global Asset Manager