VP, Regional Treasury AML Advisory, Global Bank
|Job Title:||VP, Regional Treasury AML Advisory, Global Bank|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Sonny Wong|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 14:39|
Leading global bank is seeking an experienced AML professional with experience in Treasury (cash management, trade finance, liquidity). You will be responsible for AML advisory to the regional Treasury business to ensure AML regulations / policies are adhered to. Responsibilities will include:
- The approval and review of treasury product programs and deals.
- Implementing and maintaining the bank's AML program.
- Advising the business of any changes or AML issues.
- Keeping abreast of any regulatory changes to the treasury sector in the region.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 7 years relevant AML experience.
- Experience of treasury services and products such as cash management / trade finance is required.
- Candidates with general compliance experience who have also overseen some AML will be considered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Legal Counsel, Global Fund
Legal Counsel, Global Asset Manager
Legal Counsel (Contract), Global Asset Management
Compliance Manager, Investment Products, Asset Manager
Transaction Counsel, Real Estate Fund