VP of Sales and Marketing
|Job Title:||VP of Sales and Marketing|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 17:30|
Position: VP of Sales and Marketing
Our client is a global, private equity-backed, plastics manufacturer that is poised for explosive growth over the next 3-5 years. We are hiring a VP of Sales and Marketing for this impressive client that is scaling production to meet the demands of global Consumer Electronics and Automotive customers.
The VP of Sales and Marketing will be an engaging, dynamic individual that has a passion for growing profitable sales and isn't satisfied with anything other than winning. He/she will report directly to the CEO and will have the opportunity to build and mentor a world-class team of hunters and farmers that are exclusive in the marketplace.
The VP of Sales and Marketing will drive the growth of the company through the acquisition of new business from new customers and market segments, as well as new business from existing customers. This position will oversee all aspects of sales, marketing, business development and program management. Key responsibilities include:
- Overall new business development activities of the company
- Developing and executing the strategic business plan to penetrate & capture new business opportunities from new customers as well as existing customers
- Build an effective sales organization to win
- Managing direct reports and develop a culture of tireless hunting to win new business
- Inspiring sales reps to develop a strong work ethic and the ability to exceed expectations
- Setting up, tracking and managing the KPIs system for each individual in the sales team to drive performance
- Being an expert in pipeline management with creative ways to earn business from new customers and market segments
- Being a subject matter expert in the marketplace and provide the appropriate feedback to the leadership team with a regard to competitors, customer needs and value proposition
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with 15 years of global, best practice sales marketing experience
- Prior experience in P&L management required.
- Prior experience in Private Equity portfolio companies preferred.
- Experience in Consumer Electronics and/or Automotive industry.
- Excellent communicator who has experience working with senior management to align and develop sales strategies and solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Outstanding leadership with the ability to bring the best out of direct reports and other members of the sales and marketing team
- Competitive hunter that remains approachable and coachable
If you want to join a company that is willing to invest in the right strategy, pay you for performance and gain the opportunity for recognition with a global PE firm and earn potential equity because of your efforts, this is the right opportunity for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's