VP Market Risk Management, Global Financial Institution
|Job Title:||VP Market Risk Management, Global Financial Institution|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 15:38|
A leading financial institution is looking to hire a Market Risk Manager to lead a team. You will manage a team of 5 to 6 people and be responsible for the following
- Assess completeness and accuracy of market risks
- Develop stress testing scenarios by studying trading strategies in order to discover hidden risks in portfolios.
- Identify and initiate projects and processes that aid in improving the measurement and attribution of VaR and other monitoring tools lying within the team's scope
- Develop a thorough understanding of daily position and market changes that impact various risks of the portfolio
- Work closely with the traders to understand the products and portfolio characteristics of the bank's Trading Room portfolio
- Lead or assist the team in implementing various projects
Bachelors with atleast 7 years of experience in the market risk management. Should have managed people in the current or previous positions. Excellent communication to liaise with stakeholders. Only Singaporeans and PRs will be consider at this stage.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Treasury Management, Global Fund Manager
AVP / VP Risk Monitoring (credit products)
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Strategy Director, Global FMCG Company
Enterprise Risk Management Manager, Local Conglomerate