VP, Institutional Sales (Fixed Income), Regional Bank
|Job Title:||VP, Institutional Sales (Fixed Income), Regional Bank|
|Contact Name:||Gin Choo|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2021 14:43|
Identify risk management deal opportunities presented by
- Change in financial market trends/momentum
- Regulatory requirements in Banking, Insurance, Securities, Broking and Asset Management industries
- Good understanding of Institutional Client's requirements, constraints and aspirations on their Asset and Liabilities management and business performance deliverables.
Active and consistent pitching of Financial Risk Management solutions and products to Institutional Clients
- Ensuring client's needs and requirements are understood and properly addressed via the risk management solutions and products pitched
Timely monetization and execution of deal opportunities
- To deliver financial targets whilst ensuring impeccable dealing conduct including documentation completion and perfection
Develop and manage the effective progress of long lead time deals
- ensuring the buy-in and timely contribution from stakeholders ie. Structuring, Trading, Market Risk, Legal, Credit etc
- ensuring that client engagement is progressive and timely
- 10 years of Financial markets sell side experience in sourcing and managing Financial Risk Management Solutions deals on both the Asset and Liability side
- Knowledge of Reporting/Accounting/Capital Requirements and Constraints of Institutional Clients in various Financial industries
- Derivatives literacy and aptitude is key, especially Interest Rate Derivatives
- Track record of derivatives solution deals done with Institutional Clients
- Credit Derivatives structuring and documentation experience a plus
- Candidate should have strong commercial sense and a keen sell side mentality.
- Candidate should also demonstrate ability to network, build bridges and broker/negotiate deals.
- Institutional Client relationships and network
- Strong and clear communication skills with the ability to present value propositions
- Derivatives literacy and documentation skills
- Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives and/or Equity Derivatives experience
- Collaborative and ability to work in partnership with fellow sales colleagues
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's