VP, Head of Investment Services, APAC - Asset Mgmt
|Job Title:||VP, Head of Investment Services, APAC - Asset Mgmt|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 17:14|
The Head of Investment Services APAC, is a senior role within the Investment Services function. The role requires the establishment of strong working relationships with the APAC Investment team leadership. Understanding the regional Investment teams' evolving priorities and operational challenges is central to connecting Investment with the global operating model.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide regional leadership of Investment Services, including all functions within the team: Investment and Trading Support, Cash Management, Investment Services Platform Team, Derivatives Services, Portfolio Compliance, Investment Data Group, and Market Data Services.
- Contribute as a member of the Investment Services global management team and identify opportunities to enhance the team's global functional model.
- Work closely with the global function heads of Investment Services to align process, structure, and strategy into APAC.
- Maintain an exceptional level of delivery to the Investment community by being the relationship contact for senior stakeholders in the region, including but not limited to the Head of Investment Desks.
- Manage relevant vendors and ensure the quality of service in the APAC region. This includes regular service reviews, risk assessment, and due diligence on service providers.
- Work closely with Operations, Legal and other adjacent functions to deliver seamless support to the Investment, Product & Distribution teams.
- Lead, sponsor & represent Investment Services in strategic programs, both regional and global in nature.
- Keep abreast of industry changes in investment technology, instruments, and the overall landscape. Assess opportunities/risks and make recommendations accordingly
- Represent regional Investment team's interests on global forums/committees.
- Actively update APAC stakeholders on global initiatives.
- Identify and assist functional managers in the reduction of operational risk and enhancement of efficiency.
Based in Singapore you will have significant experience in financial services - ideally asset management in the region.
- Deep experience in financial services operations with a focus on working closely with investment teams to deliver required services.
- Strong client service focus, ability to diffuse complex situations into executable solutions.
- Good knowledge of asset management process and systems preferably front-to-back. The role is central to delivering the entire investment operating platform to our internal clients of the platform.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Investment Control Associate, Asset Management
Singapore River, Singapore
ESG/Sustainability Investment Specialist, Global Asset Manager
Director Data Analytics, Global Asset Management
Singapore River, Singapore
Director, Distribution Enablement - Asset Manager
China Property Credit Analyst - International Asset Manager