VP FP&A, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||VP FP&A, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 14:42|
A global asset management firm is looking to hire VP FP&A/Management Reporting to sit with the business. You will be responsible for the following
- Manages the overall Financial Reporting and Analysis activities in the production and delivery of all standard reporting.
- Oversees the reporting of actuals, budget, forecast, capital.
- Identifies finance options; prepares reports for management review and recommends action or change for assigned projects
- The incumbent will interface directly with senior management of the firm and may, in time, lead a team of financial analysts in the creation new financial models, resolve any issues and conflicts relating to the finances of the supported groups and provide ad-hoc reports upon request.
- Manage end-to-end planning activity execution for a specific BU (APAC sales & marketing).
- Provide story supporting all consolidated forecasts and budgets.
Bachelor with 10 plus years of experience in management accounting, FP&A role in banking or asset management industry. Good communication skills, excellent stakeholder management and analytical skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's