VP, Finance, Private Equity
|Job Title:||VP, Finance, Private Equity|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 09:14|
A private equity firm is looking for a VP, Finance, to join their regional team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will oversee accounting, fund administration, investment vehicles setup, management reporting, and treasury function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage cashflow and capital requirements of the fund and its portfolio companies
- Oversee portfolio monitoring reports that outlines the Profile & Loss of the portfolio companies
- Assist in the negotiations with co-investors
- Assist investee companies in IPO application process (where required)
- Ensure tax, statutory, legal, audit, and other regulatory compliance are met
Key requirements include:
- Minimum 10 years' professional experience with at least 5 years in Big 4 external audit or corporate finance
- Work experience in fund management/private equity/venture capital is essential
- Strong working knowledge in international tax, internal controls and corporate governance
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with different stakeholders
Please note that, currently, only Singaporeans/Permanent Residents are considered for this role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
VP, IT Audit, Corporate Investment Banking
AVP, Financing team, Global Investment fund house
AVP/VP, Financial Planning & Analysis, Consumer Banking
AVP, Sales Performance Reporting, Consumer Banking
Associate, Business Management, Wealth Management