VP, Finance and Transformation, Securities
|Job Title:||VP, Finance and Transformation, Securities|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 10:24|
Reporting to the Business Management Head, this role will be a key position in the team, supporting all the finance-related matters within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To lead and manage the Finance and Accounting aspects of the business
- Lead and develop a high performance finance team who partners the business in a well-governed environment
- Provide support to the senior business stakeholders' need for useful data: managed revenues, costs, allocation keys etc.
- Drive and follow through initiatives from the start to the end
- Monitor effective progress roll out
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, CIA, CA are essential
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in a hybrid finance position within financial services
- Experience in people management and senior stakeholder management
- Solid communication skills - both verbal and written
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's