VP, Finance & Operation
|Job Title:||VP, Finance & Operation|
|Contact Name:||Sophia Sun|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 17:05|
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial controls and reporting
- Financial planning and analysis (business planning, objective setting, budgeting, forecasting, management reporting)
- Strategy development and implementation support
- Business development and investment review, analysis
- Credit Control
- Supporting tax compliance
- Accounting related issues
- Pricing review and implementation
- Risk management
- Ensure the efficiency and integrity of the Purchasing and Supply Chain teams
- Ensure the efficiency of the IT team
Minimum 20 years of overall business related finance experience, with a Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Ideally has worked in Consumer, Retail or Pharmaceutical (OTC) industry sectors; preferably from European companies.
- Local Chinese professional (able to speak English and Mandarin) who has had many years of China experience.
- Strong leadership, able to drive changes (as the person will be a key player in the China 3.0 project)
- Is a High Performer, fully capable as a solid China CFO profile, strong motivation for the role and the organization
- Highly analytical; strong understanding of wholesale distribution, pricing issues, forecasting and budgeting in a matrix organization.
- Possesses the capability to deal with local authorities, able to work with the local partners as well as having the gravitas to liaise with colleagues in the Asia Pacific region and Head Office in France.
- Possesses the ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
- Has a clarity of mind; able to communicate his/her ideas succinctly and in a logical fashion.
- Comfortable with challenges and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on with strong strategic thinking and business acumen. Possesses a "own-the-business" mindset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's