VP FCC Strategy, Global Investment Bank
|Job Title:||VP FCC Strategy, Global Investment Bank|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 15:58|
You will be responsible for
- Developing and maintaining an effective AML transaction monitoring program which is able to adapt to a constantly evolving risk landscape.
- Work directly with the business to develop, refine and implement monitoring strategies to maximize the use of systematic and non-systematic sources of intelligence
- Assisting the data management team in implementing new and modified files to support automated transaction monitoring
- Coordinating change management activities with business.
- Analyse data and determine appropriate threshold levels, with support from analytics teams.
You should be at least 8+ years of AML transactions monitoring/intelligence experience in a global banking institution. Ability to analyse large amounts of data, risk attributes and ability to articulate issues concisely to laypersons are essential to success. You should also possess strong analytical skills and have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's