VP Compliance, Securities & Asset Management
|Job Title:||VP Compliance, Securities & Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2021 16:28|
A leading CMS licensed securities and asset management business is looking to hire VP Compliance to report to the CEO. You will be responsible for the following
- Liaison officer with MAS on regulatory matters.
- Perform regulatory reporting and liaison for regulatory issues identified.
- Provide sound compliance advice on AML/KYC/CDD/EDD matters.
- Maintaining Compliance manual and all policies and procedures of the Group to ensure they are effective and up to date
- Liaise and implement policies and methodologies.
Bachelor with 6 years of compliance experience with a CMS Licensed fund manager or securities firm. Spoken Mandarin language is a must have for interaction with greater China stakeholders.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's