VP Compliance, Asset Management
|Job Title:||VP Compliance, Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 09:57|
An asset management firm is looking to hire VP Compliance to interact with the MAS. You will report to the Head of Compliance Asia Pacific.
- Ensure timely MAS reporting : preparation, review and filing of regulatory returns and surveys.
- Complete regular / ad-hoc regulatory reporting and surveys to other regulatory bodies.
- Maintenance of statutory registers, e.g. MAS representatives register, outsourcing register, breach register etc
- Execute the local financial crime framework in accordance with Singapore regulations.
- Leads and complete quarterly monitoring cycles of marketing materials.
- Attends to ad-hoc queries from the business over a broad range of topics.
- Stay up to date with regulatory developments in Singapore and ensure implementation of regulatory changes by the business and in conjunction with the global Regulatory Development team.
- Review compliance breaches and risk events.
Bachelor with 8+ years of experience in compliance working with financial services/asset management industry. Prior Big 4 or compliance consulting experience is advantage.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's