VP Client Implementation & Client Service, Global Fund Manager
|Job Title:||VP Client Implementation & Client Service, Global Fund Manager|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020 10:48|
A Global Fund Manager is looking to hire a Lead Client Implementation manager to look after the global mandate. You will be responsible for the following:
- This role serves as a single point of contact for Relationship Managers and their respective clients for all investment and operations-related activities.
- Project management of complex client transitions, including complex new account onboarding, complex in-kind transfers and complex changes to existing client mandates across the client lifecycle.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the successful on-boarding of institutional clients.
- Partners with and leverages multiple Relationship Managers to service the on-going operational needs of the client base.
- Perform an annual review of fees, services delivery, agreements etc to ensure things are up to date.
Bachelor's degree with good communication skills and 7 + years of experience. Institutional clients/Intermediaries experience is an advantage. Asset Management background is a must. Strong client service skills and a desire to find success for clients; strong relationship building skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Operations Change, APAC, Fund Manager
Product Specialist - Equities, Global Asset Manager
VP Change Management - Financial Services
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Associate Investment Support, Global Asset Management
Investment Writer, European Asset Manager