VP, Business Management, Investment Manager
|Job Title:||VP, Business Management, Investment Manager|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2018 12:02|
We are looking for a team player with a strong track record focusing on three areas: New Product Approval; Strategic Partnerships; Custodian Appointment and Management. You will be accountable for:
- New products approval met the designated timeline.
- High level engagement with internal and external stakeholders to develop innovative solutions to help business group achieve their objectives and increase the yield of partnership effort.
- Custodians provide consistent experience with regards to service delivery and operations.
You will be required to interact with people at all levels across the firm as well as custodians and counterparties across the globe.
- Coordinate new product approvals, ensuring complete risk assessment and operational readiness for investment into new markets or instruments by working seamlessly across multiple departments.
- Assistance or escalation when new product assessment reach a gridlock.
- Assist the Head to develop strategy and support ideas implementation to drive strategic partnership efforts.
- Select and appoint custodians and nostro banks, including account opening.
- Monitor their service levels to ensure a consistent experience in terms of service delivery.
- Leverage on technology to develop dashboards for clear articulation of progress against strategic objectives and key performance Indicators.
- A good Degree with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the fund management or banking industry.
- Knowledge of financial instruments is a prerequisite of the position.
- The role involves working in a dynamic and challenging global environment. You should be tenacious, resilient, flexible, able to accommodate tight deadlines on short notice, and to prioritise competing requests appropriately.
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and think strategically, yet operate at a tactical level.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Secretary- Investment Management
Hedge Fund - Investment Analyst, Equity
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Financial Controller, Global Top-tier Property Investment Fund
VP/Director, Business Intelligence, Asset Management
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt