VP, Business Information Security Officer, Global Insurance
|Job Title:||VP, Business Information Security Officer, Global Insurance|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 16:47|
This is a newly created headcount in the region reporting to head office. Highly visible and influential role supporting our client's business interests around APAC (excluding Japan). This is a single contributor role with up to 25% travel
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight on information security activities
- Evaluate business unit compliance with company policies, standards, and procedures. Ensure adequate controls are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, including activities required under the company policies and standards or local government regulation.
- Develop, communicate, and enforce International Division standards, policies, and procedures. These identify specific processes necessary to maintain compliance with the controls defined in our Information Security Control Standard and Enterprise Standards.
- Review regulatory, external, and internal audit reports for information security issues and review action plans to ensure all issues are appropriately addressed.
- Coordinate review of technical controls with Corporate IT subject matter experts (inclusive of the Information Security Office).
- Work with businesses to review information security exception requests for appropriateness and completeness.
- Participate in architecture reviews with the International Division Architect for major initiatives in international companies.
- Serve as an escalation point from the Information Security Office for information security issues (actual or potential) that may affect the businesses.
You should have several years relevant BISO experience working in a regional capacity in the financial services sector, preferably insurance.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.