VP, Building System Integration, a Fortune 100 Conglomerate
|Job Title:||VP, Building System Integration, a Fortune 100 Conglomerate|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 10:29|
This is a strategic role that provides leadership for Smart City/Campus/Building opportunities through the application of Building Wide Systems Integration sales activities across all Asia contract types. The role will drive account management and portfolio selling strategies to facilitate a profitable business in this business unit. Directs the development, deployment and execution of Advanced Integration sales strategies, programs, processes, and tools to achieve sales objectives. Provides a continuous improvement focus on sales excellence, market expertise and sales support to the Asia business.
1. Owns product offerings and solutions for smart city/campus/buildings across Asia. Creates and implements strategic plans and annual sales plans.
2. Grow all lines of business from security, controls, equipment, fire protection, integration systems etc.
3. Create SOP and best practice for the system integration business for Asia.
4. Helps to develop project specific customized advanced integration offerings for specific opportunities. Builds industry-leading capabilities in pre-sales engineering, estimating, proposal development, presentations and marketing to enable business success.
5. Creates and maintains an ecosystem of industry partnerships to help Asia sell and deliver Smart offerings in a cost-effective manner.
6. Provides coaching to Regional Sales Leaders, Branch sales teams in the development of their market strategic plan and annual sales plans. Guides the planning, organizing and team building to meet business objectives for target accounts and opportunities.
7.Provides market expertise to drive the development of Smart City/Campus/Building and BWSI market value propositions, offerings, and strategy.
10. Develops training programs to support those strategies to facilitate selling proficiency of the field sales force.
11. Verifies that all regions are engaged in consistent processes to assess sales performance, including the measurement of individual selling skills, and training inventory and recommends appropriate improvements.
13. Personally engaging in opportunities, strategic account reviews, critical opportunity reviews, executive level meetings, and presentations.
14. Participates in the direct business development and account management for appropriate clients and opportunities.
15. Heavily invvolved in the pre-bid and pre-booking approval processes.
16. Provides direction and guidance to the development of the sales incentive programs. Provides feedback on the effectiveness of these programs to drive desired results.
17. Maintains team of experts that can provide technical support the BU's pre-sale activities.
18. All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- ASIA experience is a MUST.
- Minimum of 10 years in the related field
- Commercial savvy, strong presentation and communication skills
- Must have system integration experience
- Willing to be based in SHANGHAI, China.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Director of Enterprise Marketing, APAC, Software Company
Senior Brand Manager, Famous FMCG Company
Recruitment Consultant, Sales & Marketing
Head, Retail Operations, B2C Company
General Manager, Education Services