VP, Branding, International Hotel Chain
|Job Title:||VP, Branding, International Hotel Chain|
|Contact Name:||Brenda Choy|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 17:20|
An international luxury hospitality chain is seeking for an enthusiastic and experienced VP, Branding to lead the Brand Communication team at corporate level.
The purpose of this role is to drive and ensure appropriate representation and brand identity of different brands within the group at a global corporate level. As the owner of the brand strategy, you will develop guidelines and standards for all brands and products to ensure appropriate positioning and consistency. Besides managing internal team, you will provide clear direction to external vendors on creative and communication directions.
- University degree holder with at least 10 years brand marketing leadership experience in luxury hospitality industry
- Experience working in a regional or global capacity
- Conceptual, creative, passionate, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Experience in creative and media agency management
- Demonstrate strong project management, presentation and leadership skill
- Excellent communication skill in English is a must.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's