Vice President, Operational Risk, Asset Management
|Job Title:||Vice President, Operational Risk, Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 08:15|
Operational Risk forms part of the wider Enterprise Risk team. The team partners closely with senior managers and their teams across the business globally to:
- Develop and embed a risk management culture
- Deliver and maintain an effective Operational Risk Management Framework that provides appropriate support for the business to make risk-based decisions
- Educate the business to effectively and efficiently manage their risks through the implementation and embedding of a robust risk assessment methodology and the Governance, Risk and Compliance system
- Ensure appropriateness and transparency of risk information reported to the relevant governance committees.
You will represent the Operational Risk team in Asia Pacific, supporting the business in all relevant matters. You will work as part of the global Operational Risk team and alongside local Risk & Compliance teams to meet client and regulatory expectations and best practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage senior relationships throughout the Asia Pacific business, ensuring collaborative engagement and partnering to achieve the best results and protection for clients and the business.
- Facilitate the delivery of Risk and Control Self-Assessments; provide analysis and reporting that adds value to senior management and the executive.
- Facilitate the error management process, including management of major errors, root cause analysis and reporting, including trend analysis across Asia Pacific.
- Facilitate the delivery of KRIs in relation to risk appetite in a manageable articulate manner that is intuitive to the business.
- Design and provide relevant and timely reporting to Management, Boards and Committees in the region and globally as required.
- Take ownership of internal stakeholders and positively manage the relationships in Asia Pacific to create a positive, collaborative and engaged relationship.
- Manage the relationship with external Asia Pacific stakeholders in relation to Operational Risk issues, including clients, custodians, consultants, potential clients, third parties, regulators and non-executive directors.
- Support the business in continuous improvement and throughout the change programs across Asia Pacific functions.
You will come with at least 10 years' operational risk experience in the Asia Pac region with extensive asset management experience.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's