Vice President, Logistics & Procurement Excellence
|Job Title:||Vice President, Logistics & Procurement Excellence|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 11:11|
Our client is a recognized Technology Business in Asia. They are market leaders in the development and innovative management of a variety of products & integrated e-commerce supply chain services. The company has a reputable market position in developing high quality consumer and e-commerce management capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain strategies to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Vice President, Logistics & Procurement Excellence. He/she will be part of the Regional Logistics & Procurement Hub, a strategic Leader whom is a Subject Matter Expert in terms of ensuring optimized end to end Logistics (First and Last Mile processes) management, as well as optimal supplier and service provider management to ensure a streamlined Network Design work flow for the Southeast Asia region and beyond.
Reporting to the Chief Supply Chain Officer, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Review, develop and drive Logistics and Procurement Excellence, aligned with rapid business growth within Southeast Asia region and beyond
- Spearhead optimization in overall 3PL and Internal Warehousing and Transportation Governance, by means of designing and define effective Operations KPI and Network Design Engineering work flow with direct relevance to the assigned countries in Asia
- Strategically translate high-volume online orders into confirmed sales by means of improving existing order management workflow, to achieve maximum fulfilment in ensuring on time last mile delivery
- Innovate and enhance Logistics Cost Efficiency by deep diving into strategic Big Data Analytics, including that of standardising regional Procurement Cost Models
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a complex Technology environment
- Proven track record in E-Commerce Supply Chain Management skills, with acquired busines acumen and solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex Fast-Moving and High Volume Consumer products
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's