Vice President, FX Operations, Banking
|Job Title:||Vice President, FX Operations, Banking|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 15:22|
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role will provide oversight, supervision, leadership and talent management to the Singapore FX Operations team. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong business acumen and help implement the global strategy for Operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leads, trains and develops a strong team of FX operations professionals to deliver operational excellence and client services
- Leverages industry and product knowledge to be a credible business partner
- Oversees daily operations and works closely with the local and global stakeholders
- Partners with Sales and Trading to drive new business growth
Key requirements include:
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' leadership experience within Capital Markets
- Solid working knowledge in FX products
- Strong people management skills and ability to drive a team
- Business focused with an understanding of operational workflows
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
Please note that only Singaporeans/PRs are considered at this point of time.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's