Vice President, Fixed Income Structuring, European Insurer
|Job Title:||Vice President, Fixed Income Structuring, European Insurer|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 18:12|
Our client is a leading European insurer looking to expand their Products team in Asia. Based in the Singapore office, the mandate is responsible for pricing derivatives and structuring products predominantly focused on Fixed income derivatives and developing innovative and competitive trade ideas and strategies. In addition, the role will collaborate and attend the sales pitches of structured products to the end clients.
- The ideal candidate should have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience Fixed income derivatives structuring experience coming from an investment bank or life insurance environment.
- University degree in Business Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or related field.
- A strong solutions provider and good with client presentation and pitches.
- Independent, proactive and a strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.