Venture Capital Investment Analyst, Venture Capital Firm
|Job Title:||Venture Capital Investment Analyst, Venture Capital Firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 18:32|
Our client has supported, championed and backed over 100 companies for over 20 years. They focus on building teams with strong domain expertise across a series of sectors and geographies. Investing in early-stage opportunities that provide innovative digital technologies, products, and distribution channels in Asia.
They are looking for an Analyst (2-3 years prior work experience) to join their Singapore investment team, to focus on sourcing and evaluating new deals, supporting due diligence, working with their existing portfolio companies and analysing new technologies in the market. The ideal candidate is savvy about technologies and the start-up community with excellent critical thinking, financial and analytical skills.
- Providing end to end investment process support to the senior members of the team
- Creating financial models and conducting due diligence on new investments including market research, and competitive analysis.
- Preparing and present investment opportunities to the investment committees
- Conducting performance monitoring on existing investment portfolios.
- Relevant work experience (2-3years), preferably from TMT investment banking, a major consulting firm, private equity, or venture capital firm.
- Candidates with technical background and/or start-up experience will be preferred
- Able to perform financial modelling
- Passionate about technology and digital innovation, familiar with the technology ecosystems as businesses and evolving platforms, either from work experience or personal interest
- Ability to work well in an unstructured environment
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.