Treasury Financial Control, Investment Management
|Job Title:||Treasury Financial Control, Investment Management|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2017 10:45|
Reporting to the Head of Treasury for the region, you will be responsible for continuing to build and manage the financial and accounting infrastructure to oversee Treasury products of firm across the region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounting and reporting of all key Treasury related products, in particular:
- Leveraged loan products, foreign exchange / credit / interest rate derivatives, corporate bonds, and bond and money market funds
- Ensuring that relevant internal controls are implemented and maintained to accurately record and report the Treasury products
- Ensuring that all relevant investment guidelines are adhered in line with policies
- Ensuring that all US GAAP, local Singapore GAAP statutory accounting information and tax reporting, Transfer Pricing and Business Activity Statements are prepared and submitted/filed within the prescribed reporting deadlines
- Work closely with independent auditors for statutory audits and tax filing procedures
- Substantiating valuations of all Treasury products
- Preparing relevant reports to monitor investment performance and monitor relevant risks
- Liaising with 3rd party fund administrators, affiliates controllers or global Treasury colleagues as relevant
- Participating and contributing towards global/regional re-engineering initiatives.
- Assisting businesses by providing treasury related advice as relevant
You will be a graduate qualified accountant with prior controller level experience in financial services / treasury from a big 4 environment. You will have a minimum 6+ year's post-qualified experience with a strong technical accounting skills, particularly accounting of financial products such as Fixed Income and Credit products. Knowledge of US and Singapore GAAP as it pertains to financial products is essential. Hands-on working knowledge of multi-currency accounting applications such as Oracle and Treasury systems such as Wall Street Solutions is preferable.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's