|Job Title:||Treasurer, MNC|
|Contact Name:||Minna Kwok|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2017 17:48|
Our client, a young and fast growing international MNC, is looking to develop a Treasury function that is globally based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Group CFO, and as a standalone contributor, the Treasurer is responsible for formulating and execution of treasury operations across the globe.
This position manages hands on the treasury functions including cash management, cash-flow forecast, execute forex strategies, anticipate and mitigate any relevant risk to the business for internationally.
You will be a strong influencer who can help different finance leaders implement treasury related plans and to manage multiple bank relationship on a senior level. You are also responsible for optimising the working capital within the group in the region and manage the liquidity and the Forex strategy for the group to achieve global finance initiatives.
The Treasurer will also assist Finance team with projects and analysis and in meeting overall finance department's policies and regulatory requirements.
Successful applicant should possess the following:
- Qualified Treasurer who has over 12 years of experience, with at least 3 years at the management level within a sizable MNC
- Strong track record in managing funding, cash flow, and developing FX strategy successfully
- Ability to work independently in a standalone position, influence local offices to deliver
- Experience implementing best practice cash management and collection policies
- Ability to bring forward strong banking relationship in APAC, experience working with different credit facilities/relevant compliance in different countries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Equipped with an in-depth level of understanding of banking products, and relevant e-banking platforms
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's