Trade Support, Japanese Speaker
|Job Title:||Trade Support, Japanese Speaker|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 18:13|
- Collect and allocate trades; provide accurate and timely processing of client trades.
- Perform client onboarding and static data maintenance.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to communicate resolution of outstanding issues.
- Ad hoc projects as requested.
- Fluent Japanese speaker with proficient Japanese writing skills is a must.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in settlement and post-trade.
- Omgeo Alert and CTM platform knowledge are ideal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work Japanese or Sydney trading hours occasionally.
- Willingness to work on public holidays when needed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's