|Job Title:||TDP Manager|
|Contact Name:||Katrina Du|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 17:09|
Builds a valuable relationship with internal customer and in deep knowledge of Business and employees, transfer business request to functional HR, cooperate and provide HR support to the business
Partner with other HR groups to ensure the relevancy of programs and initiatives and facilitate implementation planning by providing entity-specific insight
- Business Partnership as HR expertise and provide HR thought leadership, coaching and guidance in support of people processes
- Provide strategic and operational support, consulting and coaching to leaders and employees across assigned client groups and broadly across all functional teams.
- Lead and/or participate in various HR project work in support of business (functional) initiatives and in partnership with the corporate HR team and HR COE partners.
- Build and cultivate solid relationships, working effectively with front line managers, employees and peers in support of shared goals.
Employee and Labor Relations
- Serving as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues and providing guidance and intervention, as needed
- Manages and resolves employee and labour relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations as required.
Performance Management and Employee Engagement
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to operational line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Supports the Performance Management cycle for their departments including review of probation, mid-year, yearend, IDP's
- Researching attrition/retention, analyzing trends thorough headcount and exit data and recommending an appropriate course of action
- Strong proven work record as an HR business partner with good knowledge of the retail industry.
- Ability to engage in reasoned dialogue on complex, difficult, or emotional issues, to be flexible, actively listen, and affect change.
- Demonstrated influence skills with key stakeholders through relationships, expertise and data.
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
- Open, transparent communication and collaboration styles.
- Fluency in English both in oral and written competencies.
- Travel will be required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's