Talent and Organisational Development, Financial Services
|Job Title:||Talent and Organisational Development, Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||CHONG Pei Fen|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 12:38|
Our client is an Asia focused company in the financial services sector who is seeking to challenge the status quo through their innovative products driven by technology.
This newly created role reports directly to the VP, Head of Talent and Organisational Development and is an individual contributor.
This role exists to accelerate our client's ambition from the inside out by building the right team and culture.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Development of company-wide talent management governance and framework.
- Deliver talent processes with an emphasis on succession planning and leadership pipeline development.
- Partner with function and business units to deliver on desired talent outcomes.
- Develop and implement middle management development programmes.
- To support EVP, culture and organisational development initiatives for the Group.
- To partner with HRBP and Rewards to deliver a talent mobility program and as an internal talent broker, to facilitate internal talent moves.
- When required, to conduct functional/business unit's critical capability assessment to identify capability gaps and to introduce interventions to bridge those gaps.
- Lead the annual Group engagement survey initiative and partner with HRBP to develop staff engagement initiatives.
- Establish Staff Orientation framework and programmes.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful implementation of TM framework in all countries
- Successful implementation of culture development/transformation programmes
- Employees engagement scores
- Timely execution
- Employee attrition rates
- Successful moves/Talent mobility
- Internal promotions/external hires
What you will need:
- Degree/Masters in HR related study or equivalent.
- Above 10 years' experience as a talent and learning partner
- Experience implementing regional wide talent and development programmes.
- Experience designing and implementing region wide leadership development program.
- Certification in psychometric assessment and development diagnostic tools
- Ideally - HR Business Partner experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services
HR Project Manager, Financial Services
HR Manager (Employee Relations), Financial Services
Recruitment Consultant, Sales & Marketing and Technology
HR Business Partner, Singapore, MNC