Talent & Learning Manager, Insurance
|Job Title:||Talent & Learning Manager, Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 15:12|
Talent & Learning Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top insurance firm looking to take Talent Management, L&D and Graduate Recruitment to the next level. If you have a creative mindset and enjoy brainstorming ideas around Talent then taking this through to implementation, this could be a great next step for you.
- Reviewing the existing Talent Management framework and structures then making informed recommendations for future developments
- Looking at assessment tools for top talent, focusing on talent throughout the organisation, not just for the top high potentials
- Engaging with Managers to identify, develop and retain their key employees
- Working with vendors where appropriate to deliver top quality, exciting learning opportunities for employees
- Furthering the graduate programme and working on the campus offering for this firm
- Experience in Talent Management, with expertise establishing a strategy from scratch then rolling this out
- Familiarity with assessment tools, training and development, performance management etc.
- A business partner mentality with the ability to engage and coach stakeholders and employees of all levels
- An autonomous individual who can thrive both on working alone and within a wider team environment
- Some working knowledge of the insurance space would be a plus
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's