SVP, Financial Crime Compliance, Global Investment Bank
|Job Title:||SVP, Financial Crime Compliance, Global Investment Bank|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 15:20|
Reporting to the regional head of Financial Crime Compliance, you will be responsible for
- Providing Financial Crime Compliance advice to the investment banking business and supporting functions
- Monitor and track regulatory developments and various country MLROs in the gap analysis, including responses to consultation papers.
- Ensure that new business, products, services, or delivery channels have AML risk approval
- Provide senior management with information to get an accurate picture of the AML risks the bank is exposed through its activities
- Ensure that the bank complies with local, regional as well as global policies around financial crime
Degree qualified, you should have at least 8 years of relevant Investment Banking Financial Crime Compliance experience. You should be a subject matter expert on Financial Crime best practices especially as it pertains to investment banking products and processes. You should have effective communication skills and be comfortable interacting at all levels of the firm. You should have demonstrated success in managing small teams in the region
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's