Supply Chain Senior Manager (e-Commerce)
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Senior Manager (e-Commerce)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021 16:24|
Our client is a growing company with strong ambitions for expansion in the Asia region. They are in the consumer food sector. They are actively looking into the development and innovative management of a variety of products, aligned with integrated supply chain and e-commerce services. The company has a reputable market position in developing high quality consumer and e-commerce management capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and strategic logistics/ distribution management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Supply Chain Senior Manager (e-Commerce). He/she will be part of the Senior Management Committee and provides leadership in terms of ensuring optimized supply chain management, as well as optimal supplier and service provider management to ensure on-time distribution/delivery processes, including ensuring accurate fast-moving demand forecast activities in the region.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Lead key strategic end to end Supply Chain and Logistics work-stream activities to optimally support rapid business expansion in Singapore and beyond
- Spearhead optimization in overall logistics and warehousing workflow; including that of controlling relevant logistics spend
- Acquired experiences in strategic supplier management capabilities for high volume consumer products
- Introduce a sound framework to ensure efficient Supply Network Optimization and Replenishment Planning processes aligned with automated online Payment Solutions activities
- Strategically translate high-volume online orders into confirmed sales by means of improving existing order management workflow, to achieve maximum fulfilment in ensuring on time last mile delivery
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a complex Retail Management environment
- Acquired strategic experiences in managing and optimizing capabilities as an entrepreneurial self-starter in Supply Chain and e-Commerce Operations
- Proven track record in Supply Chain Planning skills, with acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex range of food and related consumer products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's