Supply Chain Program Manager (Manufacturing Project Management)
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Program Manager (Manufacturing Project Management)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 17:31|
Our client is a leading Manufacturing MNC. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative products globally. The company has a significant presence in Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high quality manufacturing and distribution capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain planning management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as a Materials Planning Manager (Manufacturing Project Management), who is the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring strategic Supply Chain and Raw Materials Planning processes, supporting end to end New Product Development and related Supply Chain activities, championing New Product Project Management to ensure production readiness.
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Leader, and this position will be focussing on the below:
- Subject Matter Expert to spearhead strategic supply chain transformation activities to enable successful implementation of New Product launches
- Accountable for a smooth development and release of engineering and supply chain processes, including that of supplier capacity planning for front-end complex manufacturing processes
- Ensure proper project management across multiple country or regional Supply Chain initiatives, ensuring on-time operational procedures for the Singapore site(s) and beyond
- Contribute to strategic Risk Management processes by means of reviewing Supply Chain Operations costs to ensure optimal Clean Room Manufacturing capability
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain or Complex Manufacturing Environment
- Proven track record in acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex Design Control Process and Materials Planning workflow
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's